Where Have All the Cowboys Gone? is the fourth episode in the first season of the re-imagined series Roswell, New Mexico on The CW which aired on February 5, 2019.
Official episode synopsis:
- Fearing that his identity will be uncovered, Max is conflicted when a town-wide power outage leaves patients at the hospital in need of help. Meanwhile, Liz turns to Kyle after learning details about the night Rosa died. Elsewhere, Isobel and Michael come up with a plan to deal with Liz, and Master Sergeant Manes seeks help from an unlikely source.
- Jeanine Mason as Liz Ortecho
- Nathan Parsons as Max Evans
- Lily Cowles as Isobel Evans-Bracken
- Michael Vlamis as Michael Guerin
- Tyler Blackburn as Sgt. Alex Manes
- Michael Trevino as Kyle Valenti
- Heather Hemmens as Maria DeLuca
- Karan Oberoi as Noah Bracken
- Amber Midthunder as Rosa Ortecho
- Riley Voelkel as Jenna Cameron
- Carlos Compean as Arturo Ortecho
- E.J. Bonilla as Frederico
- Rosa Arredondo as Sheriff Valenti
- Peter Diseth as Grant Green
- Electromagnetic Energy Manipulation: Max has been shown to manipulate machines.
To be added