No Good Deed is the second tie-in novel for the Roswell television series.
Official synopsis from the back cover:
- "Save my child. Save Katie."
- Michael has been taken, kidnapped by a frantic father in a desperate move to save his dying daughter. Chad Newcomb is sure Michael was the one who performed last Christmas' miracle, healing ill children in a hospital.
- Maria, Max, Tess, Liz, Isabel, and Valenti are hot on Newcomb's trail, but a reporter's nose for a medical scam leads her straight to Max, foiling the group's rescue plan. And Katie's life is on the line.
- Will they be too late...again?
Synopsis from Goodreads and Google books:
- Michael is kidnapped by Chad Newcombe, desperate to save his dying daughter. Chad is sure Michael performed a miracle last Christmas, healing all the ill children in a hospital. Maria, Max, Tess, Liz, Isabel, and Valenti are hot on Newcombe's trail, but a reporter's nose for a medical scam leads her straight to Max, foiling the group's rescue plan.
Synopsis from Amazon:
- When a desperate father kidnaps Michael to force him to use his healing powers to save the man's dying daughter, Max, Tess, Liz, Isabel, and Valenti set out to rescue Michael, but a nosy reporter could destroy everything.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.