Linger is the thirteenth episode of season 2 of Roswell, New Mexico and the twenty-sixth episode of the series overall. It is scheduled to air sometime in 2020 and is also the season finale.
Official synopsis for Mr. Jones from The CW:
SEASON FINALE — Having realized that a deadly threat has infiltrated CrashCon, the busiest event of the year, Liz (Jeanine Mason) realizes that she can’t save everyone she loves — and with Max (Nathan Dean) facing immediate danger, she and Isobel must make a heart-wrenching choice. Meanwhile, Michael (Michael Vlamis) finds himself caught up in the conflict between Jesse (Trevor St. John) and Alex (Tyler Blackburn) once again, even as Maria’s (Heather Hemmens) life hangs in the balance elsewhere, and Kyle (Michael Trevino) faces a moral dilemma when the enemy requires medical attention.
Act 1: TBA
Act 2: TBA
Act 3: TBA
Act 4: TBA
Act 5: TBA
Act 6: TBA
Cast and characters
- Jeanine Mason as Liz Ortecho
- Nathan Dean as Max Evans
- Michael Vlamis as Michael Guerin
- Lily Cowles as Isobel Evans-Bracken
- Tyler Blackburn as Alex Manes
- Heather Hemmens as Maria DeLuca
- Michael Trevino as Kyle Valenti
- Trevor St. John as Jesse Manes
- Amber Midthunder as Rosa Ortecho
- On January 12, 2020, Carina revealed that the title for the Season 2 finale is: Mr. Jones.
- Production code is: T48.10213.
- The episode is likely named after the song Mr. Jones by Counting Crows, which was released in 1993.
- Carina Adly MacKenzie stated that "a great scene from the finale" was cut which she would have liked to include, and that she's "trying to fit [it] into ep 301".
- on the Internet Movie Database
- ↑ Carina Adly MacKenzie Jan. 12, 2020 post (@cadlymack) - Instagram
- ↑ Tweet: Yes. 2 full scenes were shot for 203 that were cut, and a few scenes from 210 were cut because I wasn’t on set that day and somehow communication fell apart and it didn’t work, and a great scene from the finale that I’m trying to fit into ep 301. May 24, 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.