He made his television debut alongside Zooey Deschanel in Fox's New Girl, and went on to star in Jason Blum and Eli Roth's digital series, Drug Deals. He's been featured in two national AT&T commercials, a series of Taco Bell commercials, and you can find his face in any retail store that sells the latest Kim Kardashian-backed product: the LuMee Duo. His short film, Meme! True Hollywood Story, won the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival and aired on the Snapchat Discover Channel with an introduction made by DJ Khaled, which led to him being named the Creative Director of the Snapchat account for Fox's hit show, Scream Queens. Michael is theatrically represented by CAA and Luber Roklin Entertainment.
- IMDB: Michael Vlamis
- Official website: MichaelVlamis.com
- Official Instagram: @michaelvlamis
- Official Twitter: @MichaelVlamis
- KSite TV: Roswell, NM: Michael Vlamis & Tyler Blackburn Talk “Malex”. February 19, 2019.
- Entertainment Weekly: Michael Vlamis on an upcoming 'very special' #Malex moment on Roswell, New Mexico. March 26, 2019.
- KSite TV: Roswell NM: Michael Vlamis Previews “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing” & More. March 26, 2019.
- Cosmopolitan: A Bad Breakup Landed Michael Vlamis the Role of A Lifetime on 'Roswell, New Mexico'. March 28, 2019.
- Tell-Tale TV: Roswell, New Mexico: Michael Vlamis on Malex, Filming One of the Season’s Most Difficult Scenes, and What’s Ahead for His Character [Exclusive Interview]. March 30, 2019.
- Talk Nerdy With Us: Exclusive Interview with Roswell, New Mexico’s Michael Vlamis. April 19, 2019.
- The Jam: Morning talk show interview with Michael Vlamis and Heather Hemmens. May 16, 2019.