Lily Cowles is an American actress who portrays Isobel Evans-Bracken on The CW's Roswell, New Mexico.
- She is the daughter of the actress and 15-time Emmy Award nominee Christine Baranski (The Good Wife and The Good Fight) and the late Matthew Cowles.
- on the Internet Movie Database
Articles and interviews:
- Collider: Lily Cowles & Michael Vlamis on the Crazy Fun of ‘Roswell, New Mexico’. February 5, 2019.
- Bustle: 'Roswell, New Mexico' Star Lily Cowles Takes On The Bustle Booth. February 2019.
- ONTVtoday: Lily Cowles leaves ‘Roswell, New Mexico,’ at least for now. April 16, 2019.
- ↑ Lily tweeted: My sensational birthday present from the Morrison clan: a princetonian whale pin! http://mypict.me/vjbK on September 1, 2009, placing her birthday sometime around then.
- ↑ Lily tweeted: I'm 23 now (EST), but will I live to see 24? The way things is goin', I don't know on September 6, 2011, placing her birthday after that date.
- ↑ September 7, 2019: Co-star Michael Vlamis wished her happy birthday on Instagram. Instagram story of the cast celebrating her birthday here and here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.