- "Everything I do is a cover-up. I don't know how to feel about my husband because I don't know how he feels about me. Because he doesn't know me because I don't know me, because everything I do is an act."
Isobel Evans-Bracken is one of the main characters on The CW science fiction series Roswell, New Mexico. She is an alien but keeps her true identity secret by living her life full of grace and enthusiasm. Isobel is portrayed by Lily Cowles.
In 1997, Isobel awoke from her pod along with Max and Michael. The three of them were found walking down the road. At the group home at the approximate age of 7, she and Max were adopted by the Evans couple, while Michael was left behind in foster care. She and Max were raised as twins, but they both still considered Michael to be their brother.
After high school, Isobel met and later married Noah Bracken. She has never told Noah the truth about herself, which has caused strain in their relationship.
- Mental Manipulation: Isobel has shown to be able to manipulate the minds of others.
- Mind Warp: Isobel can go into a person's mind and persude others to do what she wants.
- Twin Telepathy: Isobel and Max are able to telepathetic communicate and sense each other, due to their siblinghood as twins
- Isobel has been keeping her secret from her husband over many years.
- Isobel likes the movie The Land Before Time.